There are still a few days left in the polling, so I am bumping this one back to page one. Cast it, make it count.
This is it folks. The final battle of worst in team history. After 3 weeks of back and forth voting that took 16 events and worked their way down to a final two, the truth can finally be revealed. So which it? Which is the worst event in Miami Dolphins history. Was it the loss to the Redskins in the Super Bowl? A loss that featured the Phins up at the half only to see them give up 17 unanswered points to lose? Or is it the level headed, Jay Fiedler loving, Dave Wannstedt? You decide. Vote now.
Game Day Prediction
- Miami Wins by less than 6 (52%, 57 Votes)
- Miami Wins by more than 10 (27%, 30 Votes)
- I'm just glad football is back...ie..don't want to jinx it (12%, 13 Votes)
- Miami Wins because I am a homer (6%, 7 Votes)
- Buffalo Wins...I'm a realist (3%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 110