It's the closest I could get to providing a real cheerleader!

Charity Drive Begins With A Survivor Challenge

The Miami Dolphins issued a challenge to the webmasters of the Miami Dolphin fan sites around the web.  I am part of that contingent so I am taking pride in trying to raise as much money for the Miami Dolphins charity arm of the team.  In December, we, the entire group of Phins webmasters, will present a check to the Miami Dolphins.  The goal is $25,000.00.

We are already taking pre-orders on Phinphanatic.com stickers.  They are 5 stickers for 5.00 with free shipping.  50 percent of those proceeds will go to this charity challenge while the rest covers the cost of shipping and cost.  To get on the list for these, Email me at [email protected]…the logo is on the upper left corner of this screen.

Now on to our first charity challenge.

I am creating 2 fantasy style football leagues this year.  One, is a $25.00 normal fantasy league that will draft 12 teams and compete head to head like normal fantasy leagues do.  200 dollars of that entry fee will go to the charity.  The 100.00 will go solely to the league winner.  There will be no first or second place.  If there is enough interest I will create 2 leagues.

The 2nd fantasy league may be more to your liking.  A survival football league.  Each week you will get to pick one team that you think will be the winner that week.  If your selection wins, you move on to week 2 and so on.  If the team you select loses, your out.  This league will run from week 1 and through the playoffs.  The last man, or woman, standing is the winner.  You can only select one team each week and once that team is selected you can not use them again the remainder of the season.  (Playoffs would be different).

The entry for this league is $10.00 with 75% of that going to the charity and the remaining 25 percent will be paid out equally to the winner or in the event of ties, distributed equally to all of the winners.

Because there is no way to predict how many people will join the league, payout information will not be available until the start of week 1, however you can see how many have joined the league.

In order to join either league you must contact me at [email protected] and submit your payment for the league/s you choose to [email protected] VIA PayPal.

Only PayPal is accepted at this moment.

Once you have remitted payment to PayPal I will send you the league information personally.

This is a Miami Dolphins Charity challenge and the team will be providing us with more information over the next month so check back often as we strive to make that 25K a reality.

Good luck everyone and remember, this is for a good cause!


Brian Miller

Next Dolphins Game Full schedule »
Sunday, Oct 2626 Oct1:00at Jacksonville JaguarsBuy Tickets

Tags: Miami Dolphins Survival Football

comments powered by Disqus