It’s time to assign comic book Super-Hero or Super-Villain ambassadors to the remaining NFL teams. We have named the first 14 team representatives in A Super-Hero for Each NFL Team, Part One.
I’d like to thank all the readers that submitted suggestions and let’s move on to our Miami Dolphins.
15. Miami Dolphins – Aspen Matthews, suggested by Sasha33
The heroine of Fathom can manipulate water like Iceman, create and control tsunamis like Storm, heal like Wolverine, and she is also a telepath. This marine biologist is also sizzling hot as she is set to be played by Megan Fox in a future production.
16. San Francisco 49ers – Magneto, suggested by comic artist, Rich Bailey
In their search for fine metal, they are led by the master of metal.
17. Denver Broncos – Beta Ray Bill, suggested by Whyda
He looks like Thor with a horse head.
18. Baltimore Ravens – Batman, suggested by Kris the Ravens’ Fan
The Raven and the Bat share darkness.
19. St. Louis Rams – Hellboy, suggested by Rich Bailey
He has horns.
20. Houston Texans – Jonah Hex, suggested by Rich Bailey
21. Chicago Bears – URSA Major
He may be the only bear in comic books. I know he’s Russian but he could very well live in Chi-town.
22. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Corsair, suggested by Rich Bailey
Who would have thought that Cyclops’ father was a pirate?
23. Tennesee Titans – Solomon Grundy
Galactus was suggested but we had to keep this on a level playing field. Grundy has bluish skin and while not a titan, this zombie is titanic.
24. Detroit Lions – Sabretooth
25. Cincinnati Bengals – Tigra, suggested by Rich Bailey
26. Indianapolis Colts – Super-Horse
Supergirl’s best friend is a white colt.
27. Washington Redskins – Flash, suggested by Whyda
The color scheme fits and Robert Griffin III is fast.
28. Buffalo Bills – Bane
Bane is a hot topic right now and he fits nicely as a massive animal.
29. Arizona Cardinals – Avenging Angel
He is basically the X-Men’s Angel with a red outfit.
30. Seattle Seahawks – Namor, the Sub-Mariner
While being a sea-lover, Namor can fly.
31. Jacksonville Jaguars, Cheetah
The Jags get the Legion of Doom’s feline enchantress.
32. New England Patriots – Lex Luthor
Perfect politician for a team that can’t be trusted.
Follow PhinPhanatic on Twitter, Like Us on Facebook, and Hit That Google +1 button!
You can reach me directly on Twitter, @risantamaria