- ESPN Rank – 67 overall makes Fuller the 2nd highest ranked Dolphins player on this year’s roster. He has deep ball potential and speed. He consistently has scored well in fantasy football.
- Risks – There are concerns with Fuller when it comes to injury. He has consistently been banged up over the years and has not played a full season in his career. He has only played in 11 games each of the last two years.
- Draftable – Fuller should be drafted in all types of fantasy leagues.
- Weekly starter – Fuller could be a weekly starter but you will need to draft top WR1 and WR2 players as Fuller can’t be relied upon each week. He makes a better flex option than a WR1/2.
- Predicted points – ESPN predicts that Fuller will score 192 points in 2021 which is slightly more than his 188 points in 2020 where he played in 11 games. They are predicting 5 TDs.
- Round prediction – Fuller shouldn’t be drafted until after round five. There are better options and more reliable options.
Fuller will face a one-game suspension to start the 2021 season but that shouldn’t keep you from drafting him. While he has a lot of potential and I believe he will surpass the ESPN predictions, I would not take a chance early in a draft. I believe that after round five depending on how your roster looks is a good spot for him. If he is available after round six, it’s a great pickup.