I just like the spot the Dolphins are in. I feel the circumstances and even the planets are aligned for the Dolphins to come out and put it on the Colts. I kind of went through most of the reasons why but I’ll do a quick recap with some added BONUS reasons why I think the Dolphins will undoubtedly beat Indy on Sunday.
- Too many injuries for the Colts
- Wentz isn’t that good and he’s even less mobile than he usually is with somehow having two bad ankles as if he got it medium style from the local MOB
- Miami’s offense can’t possibly be worse than it has been meaning it can only go up
- The Dolphin’s coaches are hearing it from everyone that essentially they are bad at their jobs so there’s extra motivation there
- 1-3 heading into a game with the Bucs is something that flat out can’t happen
- Revenge game for Jacoby Brissett. He’d love to show his ex-team that they made the mistake of letting go of a guy that can put up 250 yards once in a while
- The Dolphins are wearing their throwback uniforms which is worth at least four points
There have been many games in my life where the Dolphins get things turned around when they play bad teams with immobile quarterbacks who don’t have that many good skills guys. I remember last year to the 49ers game where that team was all banged up, had Jimmy G, who was injured himself in there and the Dolphins took San Fran to task.
Essentially, what I’m saying is the Dolphins historically do well against bad teams. Especially over the last few years, and I’m sure y’all will point out games where Miami lost to an inferior opponent and that’s cool, the Dolphins in your face defense with Howard in the back end has vice-griped other teams into making mistakes. That’s what I think happens on Sunday. Miami’s man-to-man defense will clamp down on the less talented Colt’s skills guys while the Dolphin’s hungry front seven will be bringing pressure in Wentz’s face all day.
All that should be enough for a victory for the Dolphins. A victory they desperately need to instill a little bit of hope to everyone out there. That is until the world explodes Monday with endless possibilities. But I don’t want to get into that now. Enjoy the games today, enjoy the Dolphins game tomorrow. If you’re in a wagering friendly state, take the Dolphins here. Money in the bank.