The rest of the team can be nitpicked until the end of the season but several contracts stand out as deals that should have been better. The Miami Dolphins will need to do better in the future.
- Clayton Fejedelem – $2.4 million to play on special teams
- Justin Coleman – $2.2 million to be a backup corner
- Preston Williams – $850 thousand to sit on IR
- Michael Palardy – $1.1 million to inconsistently punt the ball (On the other side, he has had a lot of work to do this year)
- Noah Igbinoghene – $2.5 million to be inactive on Sundays
- Austin Jackson – $3.1 million to move from tackle to guard
- Jerome Baker – $4.2 million on a brand new deal and still Miami needs to improve their LBs.
- Xavien Howard – $15.1 million to make him not so bitter
Meanwhile, Mike Gesicki has been one of the most productive offensive players and Emmanuel Ogbah has been the most consistent defensive player and both are without new deals and heading towards a free agency off-season.