From Canton to your collection, you need this new, limited-edition Miami Dolphins Dan Marino bobblehead from FOCO. Check it out below.
The 1983 NFL Draft will always bring back fond memories for Miami Dolphins fans. Because that was the night the team selected a future Hall of Famer with the No. 27 overall pick. Now, nearly 40 years later, you can still celebrate it with a limited-edition Dan Marino bobblehead.
Marino played his college ball at Pittsburgh, but traded the Steel City for the beautiful beaches of Miami and quickly made an impact. He earned the starting quarterback job partway through his rookie campaign and never looked back.
When he retired after the 1999 season, he was considered one of the best quarterbacks of all-time and quite literally changed the way football was played.
Marino finished his career with 420 touchdown passes and 61,361 passing yards, 33 comebacks and 47 game-winning drives. Not to mention nine Pro Bowl honors and an NFL MVP Award.
Miami Dolphins Gate Series Dan Marino Bobblehead
From Canton to your collection. Bring a blast from the past to your Fins fancave with this Dan Marino Miami Dolphins Retired Pro Gate Series Bobblehead.
These bobbleheads will begin shipping no later than November. Below, you can find additional item details.
- Portrays Marino wearing his gameday uniform in an action pose, ready to make another big play
- Retro stadium backdrop to make you feel right at home
- Gold-colored team logo display on front of base, because his career was as good as gold
- Football field top of base with team logo display, in case there were any doubts where your allegiances lie
- Text accent on front of base listing years of Marino’s NFL career, and what a career it was
- Front name display so everyone knows who the face of your franchise is
- Hand painted
- Approx. 8 inches tall
- Limited Edition (321)
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability are accurate as of the time of publication.