The Miami Dolphins hit a home run when they drafted Jarvis Landry in the 2nd round two years ago and Landry is giving the Dolphins everything he has.
More from Dolphins News
- Tua Tagovailoa practicing with teammates is everything a leader does
- 4 offensive tackles Miami Dolphins could draft at 51
- Miami Dolphins don’t need CB help but these 5 could be available at 51
- 4 players that could replace Wilkins if Miami Dolphins don’t re-sign him
- Miami Dolphins have a starting point with Wilkins after Simmons deal
Landry has been a standout both on and off the game field. His work ethic is at an elite level and each day he continues to push himself both in reaching his goals and in his recovery.
Sports Illustrated took a behind the scenes look at Landry when they partnered with Texaco for a paid content video. Landry explains some of his use of modern technology and how he uses it to recover.
As the Dolphins prepare for their 2016 season Landry’s recovery and regiment should help other players as well should they buy into what he is doing. Landry specifically uses hyperbaric chambers to accelerate the administration of pure oxygen into his body after workouts.
This type of therapy then allows oxygen into his bloodstream faster and thus accelerates the healing process of his body. It is however only a part of his workouts. In the above videos and corresponding articles go much deeper into what Landry is doing to stay healthy and be more productive.
So far the regiment Landry strictly adheres to is paying off. His production on the field over his first two seasons is more than any other NFL receiver in league history. Now if the rest of the Dolphins can follow his lead.